15 Round iron-on labels for clothes
As colorful as the Indian Summer! These are our round iron-on labels. Set cool highlights and label your children’s clothes with our iron-on labels! Our colorful iron-on labels can be easily applied with an iron and can be machine washed up to 60° Celsius / 140° Fahrenheit.
Design your own iron-on labels. Choose together with your children between a wide range of colors, icons and fonts. They will love to design their own unique labels! You can even place them on the outside of the clothes. Nothing will get mixed-up again!
Skin compatibility for children is tested and qualified.Instructions :
- Set your iron on 160° Celsius / 320° Fahrenheit. Place some baking paper between the sticker and the iron and press the iron against the sticker as hard as possible (for 20 Seconds). Do not move the iron during this time. Please wait 48h before washing the labelled clothes the first time.
- Those iron-on labels are perfect for clothes out of wool, for socks, gloves, scarfs, towels any other materials.
100% customizable labels
Highest quality print in the colors of your choice.
Incredibly strong and durable.
Washer and dryer safe.
Essential for kindergarten, school, vacation, summer camps, toys, sports and afterschool programs.
Ideal for: all clothing including socks, hats, gloves, scarfs, t-shirts, jeans, sweat pants, shorts and everything they wear. Dimensions: 1.5in x 1.5in
1. Heat your iron to 160° C (position 2 wool).
2. Place the label on the fabric and protect it with baking paper before ironing.
3. Press the iron on the baking paper / label for 20 seconds. Wait 48h before the first washing. If the label does not hold, your iron was probably not hot enough. The label may melt if the iron is too hot. Note that the label is placed permanently and cannot be removed.